Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Oracle e-Business Suite Release 12: Launch Date Announced
Posted By: Michael Siebert
For those who attended any e-Business Suite Release 12 sessions at Open World this past October, you will recall that one of the most frequently asked questions was “When is Release 12 going to be available?”.
Well, there is no need to ask any longer. According to the Oracle Events Website, Oracle will be holding an “unprecedented event in the history of business software” where they will be launching five new releases of their business applications software products around the world. The product launches include:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12: The Global Business Release Presented by Steve Miranda, Senior Vice President, Applications Development
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Release 9.0: The Extended Value Release Presented by Doris Wong, Vice President and General Manager, PeopleSoft Enterprise
- Siebel Release 8.0: Proactive CRM Presented by Ed Abbo, Senior Vice President, CRM Products
- JD Edward s Enterp riseOne Release 8.12: The Continued Innovations Release Presented by Lenley Hensarling, Vice President and General Manager, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- JD Edwards World Release A9.1: The World Renaissance Release Presented by John Schiff, Vice President and General Manager, JD Edwards World
The event will be hosted by Charles Phillips, Oracle President, and John Wookey, Oracle Senior Vice President, Applications Development, and will be held at the Hudson Theater in New York. Personally, I don’t plan on attending, but will be following the event closely and will post any relevent information here on the blog. Post a comment if you plan on attending the event. It looks like 2007 will be an exciting year for those of us involved with Oracle business application software and related technologies.