Thursday, May 11, 2006
New Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Blog
OK it’s not so new but I haven’t mentioned it yet on this blog and wanted to plug it. Steven Chan, Director, Applications Technology Integration has started an Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Blog which is really hot. Loads of interesting news and features and updated on a regular basis.
The about section of the blog states its:
An Oracle insider’s take on technology stack-related topics for the Oracle E-Business Suite, with sneak previews of upcoming releases, new product announcements, glimpses into the inner workings of Oracle Development, in-depth discussions of technology-stack architectures, and the occasional desupport notice.
Some recent posts from the Blog:
- Developer 6i Patchset 18 Certified with E-Business Suite Release 11i
- Statement of Direction: Oracle Database Vault & E-Business Suite Release 11i
- In-Depth: Using Portal 10g with the E-Business Suite
- E-Business Suite Technology Stack Overview
- Important Changes to Oracle MetaLink
- In-Depth: Using Single Sign-On 10g with E-Business Suite Release 11i
- In-Depth: Using Discoverer 10g with the E-Business Suite Release 11i
- In-Depth: Using OracleAS 10g with E-Business Suite Release 11
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with the E-Business Suite Release 11i
- Products and Families and Versions - Oh, My!
- Project Swan and Release 12, Redux
- Updated User Interface for E-Business Suite Release 12