Oracle Navigation and ADI Tip Sheets
Last year I worked with Nici Aldridge on an IMSCAN document management and scanning solution for an Oracle E-Business Suite implementation. Nici is an Oracle Applications Consultant who does quite a substantial amount of Oracle Training - read her profile here. She shared with me some “tip sheets” she has produced for Oracle Applications Navigation and Oracle’s Application Desktop Integrator (ADI). These tips sheets are very short documents which are aimed at providing users with the basic information they need to get started with.
Other tip sheets are available for:
- Office 2000 - Generic Information for Office 2000
- Word 2000 - For those converting to Word 2000
- Outlook 2000 - For those converting to Outlook 2000
- PowerPoint 2000 - For those converting to PowerPoint 2000
- PowerPoint for Presenters - Suggestions for using PowerPoint effectively in PC-based presentations
- Visual Aids - Suggestions for choosing and using visual aids, including PC slides
Add Comment Information Here
Please note that comments will only be accepted from valid members of this site who provide feedback that is beneficial to readers of the blog. ALL comments (even those from members) will be subject to moderation.