Oracle OpenWorld Amsterdam Presentations available for download
OpenWorld Amsterdam took place some time ago (September 2004) but I never pointed out on this blog where you can download the presentations from so here goes.
You can obtain a listing of the presentations and associated abstracts here or go straight to the downloads page. There are some really good ppt’s here for anyone with a functional or technical interest in Oracle Products and Software.
Since I’m more functionally oriented a selection of the ones I found quite interesting are: -
- Managing Corporate Performance: Dream or Reality? - John Schoenherr, VP – Analytic Solutions, Oracle Corporation (2.36MB)
- Gaining Value from Business Intelligence: Integrating the Customer Data Hub with Your Data Warehouse - Nick Whitehead, Solution Sales - EMEA BI & Data Warehouse, Oracle Corporation (818KB)
- Oracle Daily Business Intelligence Architecture - Jeffrey Kirk, Product Director - Apps Development, Oracle Corporation (2.62MB)
- The many challenges of integration: processes, data, applications and platforms - Massimo Pezzini, Oracle Corporation (717KB)
- Content Management for the Rest of Us - Rich Buchheim, Senior Director - Product Management and ECM Strategy, Oracle Corporation (4.30MB)
- Real Time Collaboration in the Enterprise - Anindo Roy, Director - S/W Development, Oracle Real Time Collaboration Group, Oracle Corporation (3.70MB)
- Location Technology and Applications with Oracle 10G - Euro Beinat, Geodan Mobile Solutions (1.38MB)
- Increasing Control: Centrally Managing Statutory Requirements and Corporate Policy Compliance - Francis Veldeman and Olivier Arthus, Oracle EMEA (688KB)
- Oracle Customer Service: Information Driven Service - Stephen Slade, HQ Product Director – CRM Service and Wilfred Sholman, EMEA Principal Consultant, Oracle Corporation (3.60MB)
- General Ledger: Improve the Transparency and Auditability of your Corporation - Gerard Verton and Ad de Kievit, Deloitte (965KB)
- Link Planning to Execution with Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting - John Schoenherr, VP – Analytic Solutions and Dirk de Ridder, Principle Sales Consultant, Oracle EMEA (373KB)
- Revenue and Receivables Management: ‘How to keep your boat?’ - Arno van der Weijden, Atos Origin (2.47MB)
- RFID, Mobile and the Brave New World of Sensor based Computing - Simon Pollard, VP - EMEA Industrial Sector, RFID & Sensor Based Services and Edwin W. Kalischnig, Director - Business Development, RFID & Sensor Based Services, Oracle Corporation
- Efficiency, Customer Service and Lean Agility with Oracle Discrete Manufacturing - Nick Arrowsmith, EMEA Supply Chain, Oracle Corporation
- Advanced Procurement: Development Update on Oracle’s SRM Offering - David Hope-Ross, Senior Director - Procurement Applications, Oracle Corporation.
- Unbundling Billing Complexity: Enabling a Convergent Process Architecture for Telecoms - Marc T. Stolte, Director - Telecoms, Oracle EMEA
- Support Complex Business Models with Adaptive Order Fulfillment - Drew Campbell, Vice President - Order Fulfillment Products, Oracle Corporation
Add Comment Information Here
Please note that comments will only be accepted from valid members of this site who provide feedback that is beneficial to readers of the blog. ALL comments (even those from members) will be subject to moderation.
Next entry: GET_CUSTOM_PRICE - Do’s and Don’ts
Previous entry: OAUG Connection Point 2005 - Call for papers now open