Oracle Partner Feature - Project Partners, the experts in Oracle Projects
This post discusses the site of an Oracle Partner who specialises in the implementation of Oracle Projects and has some good white papers on this topic that can be downloaded.
According to the Project Partners site: -
Project Partners, LLC is a company dedicated to helping our customers achieve a competitive advantage through Enterprise Project Management. Our experience goes beyond standard Oracle Financials, Project Costing and Project Billing.
We have in-depth knowledge in Project Manufacturing, Project Management Integration, Self-Service technology, and much more. We understand the needs of your project driven business.
A summary of white papers and presentations that you can download from their site are as follows: -
- Creating Custom Invoice Format Groups in PA 11i (611KB)
- OP3 White Paper - Rand Egger (503KB)
- Oracle Projects – Client Extensions - Randal B. Martin (110KB)
- Project Allocations - John Sasali, Zach Connors, John Pilkington (485KB)
- Summarization Demystified - Randy Martin (1.87MB)
- R11i Oracle Projects New Features - John Sasali (1.07MB)
- Close Encounters of the Third-Party Kind - Martha Anne McKillip, Principal Consultant (1.23MB)
- Spread ‘em! Using Project Allocations in Oracle Projects 11i - Zach Connors (1.62MB)
- Implementing Projects 11i in a Multinational Environment - A Case Study - Randy Martin (467KB)
- Tracking Capital Expenditures in Oracle Projects - (22KB)
- New Features in Release 11 - Randy Egger (92KB)
- Earned Value Management in the Oracle Financials Environment - J. Steven Joines, L. Bruce Gibby and Randy Egger (434KB)
- When Serious Project Management is a Critical Business Requirement… - P. A. “Trisha” Jansma, L. Bruce Gibby, Calvin R. Chambers, J. Steve Joines and Randy Egger (162KB)
Lastly, they also have a newsletter that you can subscribe to.
Add Comment Information Here
Please note that comments will only be accepted from valid members of this site who provide feedback that is beneficial to readers of the blog. ALL comments (even those from members) will be subject to moderation.