Saturday, March 25, 2006
Blog Links - Oracle vs SAP, Open Source, XBRL, Change Management and Blackberry ERP
More news on the Oracle versus SAP battle. Some thoughts on Open Source and news on Compiere. A few notes on change management in ERP and a story on Blackberry’s ERP move. Also looks like the UK is moving towards businesses filing their tax reports in XBRL.
- A chill in Oracle’s hot numbers?
- Addressing Cultural Change and Resistance to ERP Projects
- Blackberry goes ERP
- Compiere ERP Selected For Software 2006
- Expert predicts new front in Oracle-SAP battle
- It’s Not a Small World After All: Managing Change on International ERP Projects
- Oracle looks to get more out of your data - Techworld.com
- Oracle: Open source keeps vendors on their toes
- UK moves forward with XBRL