Business Intelligence (BI)
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Blog
I came across a really cool Oracle BI blog the other day and have been meaning to let y’all know about it so that you can add it to your list of feeds.
According to the blog description Oracle Business Intelligence Blog, is a Blog for all things Oracle Business Intelligence. Includes musings and postings on Oracle Discoverer, OLAP, and other Oracle BI products, technologies and tools.
Blog contributors are:
Abhinav Agarwal – Product manager for Oracle Discoverer since 2002. And a whole lot of varied work experience before that.
Keith Laker – Product manager for Oracle BI Beans since 2002. Previously worked in both Oracle consultancy and support.
Last 10 posts:
- More on the bubble graph
- Making more of BI Graphs….
- Creative Use of the IQY Export Format
- Loose lips sink ships
- Performance improvements and SQL optimizations
- Larry Ellison on BI
- On Vendor Weirdness
- UIX Hack 3 - Removing the ‘type’ column from a portlet
- How read is a blog before you can call it a well-read blog
- Activity Guide to OOW BI&DW Sessions