Thursday, October 20, 2005
Oracle Indonesia - Executive Circle Blog
I discovered another new Oracle Blog the other day which you should add to your list of feeds.
The Oracle Indonesia - Executive Circle Blog discusses how Oracle will help the Indonesian business communities both in private and public sectors, as well as business leaders and government officials to grow their business, adapt to changing needs, deliver better business insights, minimise the cost of managing information, delight your customer/citizen and provide superior ownership experience
I’m not to sure who the author is but most of the posts seem to be by the Managing Director’s Office so I guess they’re by the MD himself. There is a disclaimer on the blog stating that the opinions on the blog are those of the author and not of Oracle.
A look at some of the posts to date:
- Start in the Middle - Don’t Start Over
- Threat Manager - Critical Infrastructure Protection Application (CIPA)
- The J.P. Morgan of Silicon Valley. Is Larry Ellison the software industry’s savior?
- But, why e-Government?
- CIO Agenda for 2006: Drive Innovation and Growth, while Managing Costs
- Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco, 17-22 September 2005