Oracle Financials Functional Module Leads required (European implementation)
Posted: 03 March 2008 07:58 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-03-03

Our client is looking for strong Oracle Financials Functional Consultants with deep understanding of the Oracle Financials Suite, particularly AP, FA, GL and PO. You will be required to head up the implementation for the aforementioned modules across multiple countries to a predetermined template, hand holding the businesses through UAT,  delivering training, engaging with the business and getting the business on board. You will ideally be a qualified accountant and have managed multiple projects across multiple European locations concurrently. Experience of implementing Oracle Financials in Czech Republic, Russia or Romania and Russian or Czech language skills would be an advantage but not a prerequisite. Experience of implementing in a banking environment would also be an advantage.

Please send me your CV if you feel you are suitable for and interested in this role. If not then please pass these details onto anyone else you think might be interested.

Duration: 9 months with possibile 12 month extension
Rate: Negotiable

Posted: 18 May 2008 09:01 PM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2008-05-08
David Roberts - 03 March 2008 06:58 PM

Our client is looking for strong Oracle Financials Functional Consultants with deep understanding of the Oracle Financials Suite, particularly AP, FA, GL and PO. You will be required to head up the implementation for the aforementioned modules across multiple countries to a predetermined template, hand holding the businesses through UAT,  delivering training, engaging with the business and getting the business on board. You will ideally be a qualified accountant and have managed multiple projects across multiple European locations concurrently. Experience of implementing Oracle Financials in Czech Republic, Russia or Romania and Russian or Czech language skills would be an advantage but not a prerequisite. Experience of implementing in a banking environment would also be an advantage.

Please send me your CV if you feel you are suitable for and interested in this role. If not then please pass these details onto anyone else you think might be interested.

Duration: 9 months with possibile 12 month extension
Rate: Negotiable

I am attcing my cv for the above or future contractual and permanent positions, Currently I am based in Dubai. UAE

Regards

Salman

File Attachments
Project Management, Functional Consultant-ERP.doc  (File Size: 80KB - Downloads: 2174)