Oracle Financials Developer Ireland
Posted: 25 July 2007 08:27 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-07-25

Hi All,
I’m urgently searching for an Oracle Financials developer for a permanent role in Ireland. The spec is as follows and the position is with one of the worlds leading companies.

Candidate will provide development and technical support for Oracle 11.03 Financial Application modules.  Candidate will support the business process and information technology needs required by my client to meet their operational, tactical and strategic objectives by providing the following services:

Production Support:
* Testing and impact assessment for Oracle bug fixes and patches on existing customizations and extensions
* Writing data scripts to fix issues in the database
* Respond to and analyze problems within the applications
* Work with other areas to isolate and resolve the problems
* Provide technical support and analysis of application modules, including General Ledger (GL), Payables (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CE), and Self Service Purchasing (SSP/iProcurement)

Enhancements and Projects:
* Review functional designs and present technical recommendations and alternatives to FD authors
* Develop technical designs once functional requirements have been approved
* Develop and unit test customizations and extensions to meet technical specifications
* Assist project managers in the execution of project tasks and communicate issues and status in a timely manner

Must have ability to work in a team environment. Candidate should possess excellent problem solving skills. 

Education/Experience
* BA/BS in computer science or equivalent
* 0-2 years experience customizing Oracle Applications (11.0.3) using Oracle Application Developers standards

Skills
Candidate must have:
* Knowledge of PL/SQL
* Knowledge of Oracle Reports (Reports 2.5) and Oracle Forms (Forms 4.5) a plus
* Technical writing and communication skills
* Ability to translate Functional requirements into Technical Designs
* Strong analytical capabilities combined with a sense of urgency and high energy level
* Ability to multitask
* Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
* Knowledge with Oracle 11.0.3 General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Self Service Purchasing (SSP) and Cash Management (CE) a strong plus

Candidate must be team oriented but also have the ability to work independently.  Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment.  Must be customer focused and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.

The job as well as being with an amazing company offers excellent benifits.
If anyone at all is interested please forward on your CV to me and I’ll be delighted to give you a call. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)