Payables Cheque printing report
Posted: 03 June 2007 12:54 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-06-03

Hi Friends,

I am working for iappz solutions. Actually we are facing some problem with cheque printing standard report in oracle apps payable module. For some customer it is going successful. For some customer the report is not printing perfectly means for the first page it is only considering 12/15 invoices and it is jumping to another page and it start printing there again same way. but for our purpose it has to print till the end of the page and if excess invoices are there then it has to go next page. Can you please suggest me what might be the problem…..

Thx in advance…

Regards
Ramanji,Gazzala

Posted: 03 June 2007 01:09 PM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-06-03

Hi Friends,

I am working for iappz solutions. Actually we are facing some problem with cheque printing standard report in oracle apps payable module. For some customer it is going successful. For some customer the report is not printing perfectly means for the first page it is only considering 12/15 invoices and it is jumping to another page and it start printing there again same way. but for our purpose it has to print till the end of the page and if excess invoices are there then it has to go next page. Can you please suggest me what might be the problem…..

Thx in advanceā€¦

Regards
Ramanji,Gazzala

Posted: 22 August 2007 05:32 PM   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-08-20

Hi

Go to your Payment Batch Window cancell the payment batch and in print window change the print status as printed (successful printing checks)
change the status of the print as skipped(the skipped checks)and restart the batch it will print the next available documents.

Or
Please check the documents availablity.

Am I Getting your point?

Regards,
Surya