Procurement and Projects Requirements-From Oracle India Hyderabad
Posted: 23 March 2007 10:25 AM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-03-22

Hi All

Please find the Job Description below:
If you are interested kindly send me (.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)) your updated resume in a word format.

Job Location would be Hyderabad.

Job Description:
As a member of the functional/manual QA team, you will verify and validate the product quality at different stages of SDLC, predominantly in Testing phase. Working as an Advocate for Customer you must
·  Validate functional designs to plug design loop holes
·  Design Test Outlines and Test Plans
·  Execute Test Plans and Ensure near zero defects in product quality
·  Analyze and Incorporate customer feedback to continuously improve QA deliverables
·  Review Release Content Docs, TOIs, User Guides etc to ensure product documents truly reflect product functionality
Skill Requirements:
·  BE/ BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA with excellent academic record
·  Excellent understanding of the business processes of these industries
·  Good understanding of Software Development Processes
·  Exposure to Oracle Applications or any other E-Business software is a plus
·  Projects: Experience: 1-8 years of Strong background in Project based Applications (Project Accounting, Project Management, Project Resource Management), or Financial Applications
·  Procurement: Experience: 1-8 years of Strong background in Procurement based Applications. Work experience in Purchasing department would be added advantage.

Thanks & Regards,
Sujatha Palakirthi

Posted: 18 September 2008 10:30 PM   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-09-13

Hi,

The company I work for appears to put great stock in the PMP certification. For this reason I’m going to pursue it but was wondering if you or other people in this forum had an opinion about it - what’s good, what’s bad, does it actually provide knowledge that helps you manage projects?

Regards

Signature 

http://www.4eto.co.uk/ERP-System-Processes.asp - ERP Business Processes