Oracle Financials Developer/Analyst opportunities in Raleigh, NC - Perm+Relo
Posted: 20 March 2007 10:17 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-06-08

Great environment!!!!  Very laid back and extremely friendly.  They offer a base + bonus.  Bonuses have exceeded beyond initial expectations for the past couple years.  Responsibilities include:

• Full lifecycle development of Oracle applications ((AP, GL, CM / Treasury) including conception, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
• Researching and architecting future applications and infrastructure
• Managing source code based on process determined by Application Team Management
• Design and develop client/server applications
• Design and develop components in an n-tier environment
• Assist other developers in troubleshooting or problem solving
• Provide effective estimate and tasks required to assist in project scheduling and planning.
• 24/7 Availability for System Support
• Work with other application administrators and developers to plan, test and implement changes, upgrades, and new releases
• Write Unix shell scripts and SQL/PLSQL code for table maintenance and replication
- Must have expert knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Application Server, Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Designer and other components of the Oracle technology stack
- Oracle App release 11.5.10.2

Interviews are being conducted immediately!!!!  If you are interested, or know of someone who is, please forward a copy of your resume with your salary expectations and contact me ASAP.  I am very flexible and willing to accommodate my schedule, including after business hours. 

Thanks,

Paula Smith
Enterprise Solutions, Inc
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Cell 972-365-9932