Oracle Apps Finance /Order Management : Technical Consultant /Sr.Consultant /Lead
Posted: 22 December 2006 02:27 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-12-22

Dear Professional,

Greetings.This is Murali from Quest Consulting Services,Hyderabad. Quest offers IT Placement services to leading MNC organisations in India. This is with reference to immediate openings in Sr Oracle Apps Technical Consultant openings in Hyderabad. Please find the info.

Contact me to know about Client Information. Please find the Job reqt’s:

Skills : Oracle Apps Finance / Order Management
Exp : 2 to 6 yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad, India
Qualification : Graduates with B.E/B.TECH/MCA
Role : Position is offered based on the candidates exp.

2-6yrs exp in Oracle Apps 11i Financials / OM Module

Very good experience developing and testing customizations/extensions to the Oracle applications, as well as interfaces, data migration and conversions.
Knowledge of/ability to perform full project lifecycle activities
Strong expertise with Oracle Developer 6i/9i/10g toolset, SQL*Loader, SQL, PL/SQL scripts, procedures, packages, and triggers
Strong knowledge and experience with Oracle Applications Open Interfaces, API’s, Application Object Library (AOL) regarding any or all of the named Oracle modules.
Experience in developing technical specifications for Applications extensions and customizations
Experience in full life-cycle implementations; Oracle 11i Applications (Financial and/or Order Management) a plus
Experience on Java. JSP, Oracle Application Framework (OAF), Oracle’s 11i e-business application suite exp.
Other modules: OM, INV, TCA, Install Base, configurator (CZ), Quoting, Advanced Pricing.
Should possess strong communication skills and interaction with clients across the globe.

Position is offered based on the candidates exp.

The career opportunity is excellent with professional work environment and best pay offer .

Please confirm your interest and forward resume asap with the follwoing details :
1.Current CTC:
2.Expected CTC:
3.Notice Period:

Also we appreciate if you can forward this information to your friends .

Regards,
Murali
Quest Consulting Services
Hyderabad
Mail id: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Landline : 040-65299883