Full-time (direct hire) position. Consultants will not be considered.
Responsible for the development and implementation of analytics produced from the company’s Data Warehouse and Portfolio Intelligence engine. Responsibilities also include supporting internal and external end-users, assisting them in query tuning and training of the BI toolset. This is a client-facing role.
- Design and implementation of business intelligence reporting ranging from simple reporting to advanced ad hoc reporting and analytics
- Develop complex reports integrating with map based GIS technologies
- Create and maintain reporting documentation and specifications
- Manage issues related to reporting requirements and implementation
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to keep many driving factors and requirements in focus
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and be the go to person for the report knowledge
- Excellent communication skills required
- Proven effective execution experience in high visibility, high criticality programs with multiple stakeholders both within and outside of the client organization
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to perform related duties, as required
- At least 5 years designing and developing reports as part of large-scale Business Intelligence solutions
- Specialized experience in the design and implementation of BI related technologies, with a high degree of maturity in developing advanced reporting capabilities from a variety of sources
- At least 3 years experience in implementing web based BI solutions integrating with map based GIS services
- At least 5 years experience in implementing web based BI solutions for internet, extranet and intranet
- At least 5 years experience implementing the above components leveraging Oracle reporting tools and technologies, Hyperion v8 & v9 and OBIEE
- Experience in training end users in the use of Hyperion Interactive Reporting
- Experience designing and developing public facing business intelligence sites, including portals, dashboards, basic reports (charts, graphs, maps, drill downs) and advanced reports (ad-hoc reporting)
- Experience with credit card business a plus
- 3 years of Data Warehouse design experience
- Experience in both Linux and Windows environment
Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green card holder.