Oracle e-business suite 11i and 12 professionals required urgently for our client for their Hyderabad office
Posted: 11 July 2009 07:09 PM
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-07-08

Oracle e-business suite 11i and 12 professionals required urgently for our client for their Hyderabad office.
Our client is a certified Oracle partner and as a leading Oracle E-Business Suite and Fusion Middleware solutions provider worldwide. Our client integrates front office (CRM) and back office (ERP) solutions that:
•  Simplify and align the sales and order process leveraging Oracle’s Configurator
•  Bring intelligence to transactions with OBIEE
•  Maximize revenue opportunities
•  Provide a better end customer experience with E2.0

Please go through the requirements below and send your profiles or references to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

REQUIREMENTS

REQUIREMENT#1
Resources: 2
Title: Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer
Joining: Must be able to join within 2 weeks

•  8+ years extensive technical and functional experience in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and 12
•  Must have OM, Installed Base, INV, BOM modules experience. Configurator will be a plus.
•  Extensive PL/SQL, API’s, Interfaces, Migration, Reports experience
•  Extensive experience in E-Business Suite Forms 6i and 10g (Customizations, Personalization, New forms, Custom.pll), Interaction between forms and OAF pages, implement best practices in designing forms
•  Excellent Communication, independently understand requirements from remote teams and lead the developers in designing and developing the solution

REQUIREMENT#2
Resources: 4
Title: Software Engineer
Joining: Must be able to join within 2 weeks

•  4+ years experience in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and 12
•  Extensive PL/SQL experience, API’s, Interfaces, Migration, Reports experience
•  Extensive experience in E-Business Suite Forms 6i and 10g (Customizations, Personalization, New forms, Custom.pll), Interaction between forms and OAF pages, implement best practices in designing forms
•  Excellent Communication, independently understand requirements from remote teams and design and develop the solution