My name is Alex and I work with Connecting People. We have a permanent job opportunity working as an Oracle Apps developer in the western suburbs of Illinois. I am including the job description so you can all take a look at it. If this is something that might interest you, feel free to contact me through email or phone, my information is after the job posting. Thank you for your time.
Job Type Application Programmer/Analyst
Job TitleOracle Applications Developer
Daily Job ResponsibilitiesOur client offers a wide range of products and services to both residents and businesses, including plans to help control energy bills, maintain home appliances and equipment, and protect customers from expensive, unexpected repairs. Through wholly-owned companies, our client also provides products that improve the overall quality and comfort of the air inside homes and businesses.
Connecting People is currently seeking candidates to assist with the development, maintenance, and functional support of Oracle CRM and ERP modules including: Marketing, TeleSales, Field Sales, Field Service, Order Management, Service Contracts, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, and Collections. Provides support through customizations, configurations, interfaces, and associated development initiatives.
* Design, build, and support application customizations, extensions, and interfaces around Oracle ERP and CRM applications
* Oracle PL/SQL development
* Position will be responsible for writing stored procedures and triggers
* Provide DBA support as needed for applications in product environment
* Assist with tuning queries for better performance
* Develops and maintains detailed documentation to support all phases of the SDLC
Required Experience and Degree(s):
* Experience developing in Oracle 11i
* Bachelors degree in Business or Technology required
* At least 3 to 6 years experience
* At least four years work experience in Oracle focused application development
* Communicate effectively with all levels of the IT and business communities
* Ability to pursue process improvement and looks for opportunities to create efficiencies and system simplification
* Ensure the highest level of customer service at all times
* Excellent communication, organizational, and documentation skills
* Experience with the Oracle E-Business Application Suite including Oracle Tele-Service, Oracle Install Base, Oracle Inventory, Oracle Service
* Must be available for after-hours, on-call activities
Connecting People, Inc.
Technology Solutions For People
1225 17th Street, Suite 1825
Denver, Colorado 80202