My name is Alex and I work with Connecting People. We have a permanent job opportunity working as an Oracle Apps DBA in the western suburbs of Illinois. I am including the job description so you can all take a look at it. If this is something that might interest you, feel free to contact me through email or phone, my information is after the job posting. Thank you for your time.
Job Type Database Administrator
Job TitleOracle Applications DBA
Daily Job ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of 24x7 production support and continued implementation of the Oracle 11.5.10 Applications and 10g databases.
* Expertise in Apps Troubleshooting, Installation, Patching, Patch analysis, Cloning, Maintenance, Migration, Upgrade, Concurrent Manager, Maintenance Pack application, JDK, JInitiator, Dev6i upgradge, Tuning, System Administration, Form Server
* Ability to analyze information to make recommendations on monitoring and performance
Required Experience and Degree(s):
* Bachelors degree required
* 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience supporting Oracle Applications and databases
* Experience in system admin responsibilities
* Strong in depth Oracle database experience in Oracle DB tuning, SQL tuning, Database migration, Backup and Recovery, RMAN, OEM and SQL/PLSQL
* Experience working with System Administration, Application Administration, CRM Administration and Workflow Administration
* Experience working with Oracle 10g, CRM and Financial modules of Oracle Applications (11.5.10)
Connecting People, Inc.
Technology Solutions For People
1225 17th Street, Suite 1825
Denver, Colorado 80202