Tuesday, August 17, 2004
Atlanta OAUG - August Meeting Agenda
This post contains details of the upcoming Atlanta Oracle Applications User Group (ATLOAUG) monthly meeting.
The next meeting of the Atlanta OAUG is scheduled to take place on Friday the 20th of August 2004 and you can find the Agenda here. Highlights are as follows
- Vendor Spotlight - 9ci, Inc.
- Member Spotlight
- WC Bradley: Teaming for Success - How the WC Bradley Company combines Functional and Technical Teams for Implementation, Optimization, and Support
- Internal Controls Manager - Mike Hipps, Oracle
- Challenges of Point Release Upgrades - Jeffrey Walsh, CSC and Arul Murugan, enrich IT
- Kanban Replenishment for All Types of Industries (Manufacturing & Non-Manufacturing) - Tom Brown, Manufacturing Systems Services Inc.
Presentation abstracts and descriptions relating to the highlights can be found on the User Group site where you can also register to attend. Registration is FREE so if you are in the vicinity you should make the most of this opportunity.
You can download historical presentations and white papers delivered at Atlanta Oracle Applications User Group Meetings from 1997 -2004 here - there’s certainly plenty of good material to take a look at.
Other areas of interest on this site are the newsletters section where you can download/subscribe to their newsletter.
e-mail this article • Administration • News • Newsletters • Presentations • User Groups and Special Interest Groups (SIG) • White Papers • (1) Comments • (0) Trackbacks • Bookmark this to del.icio.us • Permalink