Wednesday, July 13, 2005
ERP Software Comparison - Oracle, SAP, Peoplesoft, Microsoft and Siebel
An article entitled ERP Packages Feature Comparison by Elisabeth Rainier of the ITtoolbox blog New Trends & Techniques in Managing CRM & SAP Projects, provides a useful comparison of the following ERP systems: -
- Microsoft Great Plains version 7.5 and previews of Microsoft Great Plains version 8.0
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.9
- PeopleSoft Enterprise 8.8 and 8.9 and EnterpriseOne 8.11
- SAP mySAP Business Suite R/3 4.6 and SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- Siebel 7.5 and Siebel 7.7
For the players and software versions mentioned above, you’ll find a study which provides a comparative, multi-vendor assessment across the three major phases of the application lifecycle: implementation, application usage, and ongoing support and maintenance.
I haven’t come across many ERP software comparisons on the web so if anyone else knows of other comparisons available online please add your comments and links to this post.
e-mail this article • Administration • ERP Fundamentals • Other Enterprise Systems • Great Plains • Peoplesoft • SAP • Siebel • (5) Comments • (0) Trackbacks • Bookmark this to del.icio.us • Permalink